In order to expand our sales/rental team we are looking for an enthusiastic and driven real estate broker/advisor for our real estate agency (full time, 40 hours).
As a real estate agent you will operate in an enthusiastic and professional team that deals with the total support of clients in the sale / rental of homes in Helmond and its immediate surroundings.
You will carry out a variety of activities in the field of sale/letting activities and home appraisals. The tasks include preparing sales and rental advices, independently conducting negotiations and supporting and implementing acquisition processes.
- You have strong negotiating skills and substantive persuasiveness;
- You know how to translate developments in the housing market into your own work;
- You have a higher professional education (HBO) degree with a real estate-related direction;
- You have 3 to 5 years of work experience in a similar position;
- You preferably have knowledge of the local real estate market;
- You are able to work with a high quality customer relationship management (CRM) solution.
- You are a team player and put the success of the company above your personal success and you are able to work independently;
- you have good communication skills and are able to present yourself well;
- you know how to put yourself at the service of the customer;
- you show initiative and have good commercial insight;
- you have the power of persuasion and you know how to use this at the right time;
- you are driven and result-oriented;
- You work accurately and have an excellent sense of quality, even under time pressure.
- A flexible and customer-oriented attitude, a collegial attitude/work mentality, perseverance and integrity are self-evident to us.
The team already consists of 25 people working in different disciplines in order to guide the rental/sale and management of our portfolio as optimally as possible. Within each branch a team is active that consists of a technical service, housing agents, business agents, agricultural agents and a professional inside service. The various branches work together on a daily basis. The organisation has a flat structure.
Van Santvoort Makelaars
Our family business has been located in Eindhoven, Helmond, Eersel, Nuenen and Deurne since 1976. As market leader in real estate in Southeast Brabant, we offer our clients a wide range of specialist services in the real estate sector. We are happy to assist our clients in transactions involving residential property, new buildings, business premises and rural property. In sales, purchases, rentals, new build consultancy, appraisals and real estate management. The strength of our employees lies in the combination of personal attention, specialist knowledge, use of a large network and independent services.
If we have worked with your interest and you can find yourself in the profile above, please send your motivation letter with CV and photo to Pieter van Santvoort, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.