Would you like to apply for a valuation in the Eindhoven region? The appraisers of Van Santvoort Makelaars work according to a fixed methodology and a uniform format in a wide region (Southeast Brabant, Central Brabant, North-East Brabant and North Limburg). This format complies with national and international regulations. Not only you as a client should be able to count on our reliability of the valuation. Accountants, lawyers, civil-law notaries, tax inspectors and banks also do so.
Purposes for valuations
The valuations in the Eindhoven region of Van Santvoort Makelaars are used for many different purposes. Of course for decisions when buying or selling your house, apartment or business property, but also for decisions in the field of renting and letting. We also carry out valuations for property financing, project development, land valuations and WOZ disputes, among other things.
Because our appraisers are registered with the NRVT (Dutch Real Estate Valuators Registry) they are also obliged to spend a number of hours per year on continuing education and training. In this way you are assured of our up-to-date expertise:
– Appraisal house;
– Appraisal apartment;
– Valuation business property;
Van Santvoort Makelaars knows the value of your real estate in the Eindhoven region!
We have to meet these valuation guidelines – depending on the nature of the assignment and the client.
- International Valuation Standards (IVS);
- Nederlands Woning Waarde Instituut (NWWI);
- Nederlands Register Vastgoed Taxateurs;
- International Financial Report Standards (IFRS);
- Taxatie Management Systeem TMS/TMI);
- Aedex/IPD Corporatie Vastgoedindexrichtlijnen;
- Richtlijnen voor de Jaarverslaggeving (RJ);
- European Valuation Standards (EVS/TeGoVa).
Van Santvoort Makelaars, the successful real estate agent in the Eindhoven region!