Van Santvoort Advies grows! Due to the high demand for our consultancy services, we are looking for an enthusiastic spatial planning advisor who knows how to get things done. We offer a versatile and challenging job in the field of spatial planning.
Training / work and thinking level: at least HBO
Full time or part time: 28 – 40 hours
WHOM WE ARE
Van Santvoort Advies was founded in mid-2016 as part of Van Santvoort Makelaars. We offer a complete consultancy package at the intersection of spatial planning. Our services focus on rural areas, horse farms, but also (small-scale) urban developments. Our clients are (international) private clients, agricultural/hippical entrepreneurs and project developers/architects. We are located at the Van Santvoort office in Helmond, an office with a pleasant and relaxed working atmosphere. There is plenty of room for personal development.
WHO YOU ARE?
- you have (at least) completed a relevant college education (HBO);
- you have extensive work experience in supervising spatial procedures;
- you are communicatively strong and have the power of persuasion;
- you are entrepreneurial and result-oriented;
- You know your way around and can react quickly;
- you are involved and show guts by finding possibilities within the framework;
- you work carefully and in this way nothing escapes you;
- You speak and write in English;
- affinity with the countryside and horse husbandry is an advantage, not a requirement.
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO:
- advise clients on business development opportunities;
- take care of principle requests and convince competent authorities;
- draw up quotations and carry out external investigations;
- transfer to colleagues to draw up a zoning plan;
- coordinating plans from design to realization;
- together with the other spatial planning consultants, you will put Van Santvoort Advies even more on the map and develop it to a higher level!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- an excellent working atmosphere;
- a flat, informal organization with short lines of communication;
- space for personal development;
- varied projects and activities;
- salary and terms of employment in line with the market;
- location Helmond;
- growth opportunities within Van Santvoort Advies.
Information and application:
Are you enthusiastic about this position and do you find it a challenge to give Van Santvoort Advies more shape and color? Then contact us! Send your motivated reaction with Curriculum Vitae to Van Santvoort Advies, for the attention of Antoinet Voogt via email@example.com.